Monday, May 31, 2010

Today

Second period of school was just horrible, I had a breakdown and couldn't stop crying for the rest of the day.
So I texted Mum saying I wanted to come home but she was at work so she got my Nana to come get me.

Whenever someone asked me what was wrong I'd burst out crying and say "I dont know!"

I still dont know why this happend today. Its crazy. Especially at school. I guess everything is getting to me at the moment.

My eyes are still kinda stingy from all the crying, they feel sort of swollen.

Oh, this morning was Stupid!
I got up super early like 6am and at the usual time *8am* I went outside the house with my brother and waited for the bus.
At 8.05am the bus should've arrived, but no.
Then comes 8.30am, waiting another 20 minutes for this stupid bus to arrive got us nowhere.
So Taylor and I got a ride to school with his friend Jenny.

When I got to class there was an announcement on the loudspeaker saying that there was something wrong with the buses this morning so expect a lot of late people to class.

Oh man I was so pissed off at that because its happend a couple of other times with bus drivers not doing their job. and I've had over 5 bus drivers driving the bus in the complete opposite direction it should be going in.

I hate buses anyway. I'd walk to school if it didn't take me an hour and a half to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment