Friday, May 14, 2010

NOT GOOD.

* UPDATE: Sorry, I didnt realise how big the images were going to be ;\ damnit. *

fucking shitty.
cannot be fucked with anything.
i want to update this more regularly.
I should.

Anywho, my friends Jess and Maddy just came round to borrow my leather jacket. I love talking to them. They make everyday so fun haha.
I'm glad their my friends. My life would be boring without them.

I haven't been feeling too good lately. I've been geting headaches more regularly, i hate it.

I'm listening to Salmonella Dub - Wytaliba (Dreadzone Remix) right now, its pretty calming but energizing in a strange way. I love it.

I'm watching my cat, Beau. He's so interesting sometimes. I love him.
When my mum first told me we were getting a cat I was like 'What?! NO WAY! I dont want a cat! whaaat?" at the time I would have much preferred a dog. We got him off my mums friend from work, he was the runt of the litter. We got him after dad came out of hospital. I do remember getting him around the middle or end of January this year. I'm glad we got him.

my family was pretty down about what happend to my dad, so getting Beau actually made us much more happier haha. Love him :)

Whoa, I completely went off topic haha. Oh well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beau when we first got him :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beau Now :)


Best cat in the world even if he does bite my ankles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment