Monday, May 24, 2010

bleh

my eyes are stinging from crying.
It hurts to even look at my laptop screen :{

schools gooood as usual. nothing to complain about.
I think I'm getting my hair done this week, going
Bleach Blonde! eep ;D

Rather excited about that, hmmm..
Oh, even though what Im about to talk about
is kinda a few weeks away I'm looking forward to it.
It's Mary-Roses 15th and I've been invited to her party :)
Its on the 26th of June I think,
so yah, looking forward to that.

I don't think she's expecting presents but I'd really like to
buy her a nice necklace that she can wear anywhere.. yeah :)

I wish I had more of an interesting life, so there'd be more to
type about. Haha.

Oh yeah, the weather is extremely crap!
Rain drenching everyones school clothes, nothing to do during breaks,
I guess the weather hasn't realized yet that
Wind + Rain + Wet Crazy Hair = Ugly human mess. Bleh.
And Supposedly theres worse yet to come, oh yeah great -___-


No comments:

Post a Comment