Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday and other things

I started tearing up on the bus after school on friday.
I really thought I'd burst out crying.

I've been especially worried lately about my future. At My age I shouldn't even be thinking about it!
This is getting stupid, I keep wondering if I'll hav like a decent job and apartment.

And I've still got a just under a year till this really will start to worry me but I keep freaking out that next year I won't pass NCEA :\
That's actually been on my mind a lot this past month.

I feel like I don't get up to enough, every weekend I'm at home. doing nothing.like usual.
I feel as if I should be getting up to all sorts of shit with my best friends cause you're only young once and shit. Jeeeeesus.
This is bullshit. COMPLETE BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

I REAAALLLY HATE THIS RIGHT NOW I WANT TO SCREAM HAHAHAHA

I think i'm going crazy.

no, more like insane.... yeah, insane.

I want to blog every day now. I love this. I can vent and say whatever, I usually have a loooottt of shit to say. oh neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment