Friday, July 2, 2010

:)

Jess, you're all I think about now.
Forever on my mind.
You're in my thoughts while I'm talking to another person.
For instance, I could be talking to someone about cheesecake and you'll be in my thoughts.
Its something I'm getting used to.

I keep thinking I'll see you at school, each day.
I'm always thinking I'll see you walking, down any street.
Then reality hits me again and I remember, I probably wont see you.
I get my hopes up.

I think I'm going to have an obsession with i-D magazine. It's super fantastic!
It's packed full of pictures and quirky things, and quite a few interviews with quirky/smart people. Love it!

I think I might start a journal, I like to think that if I started it now, in a few years if I'm still around since that's not promised to anyone, that I'll be able to see what I thought about things and to see if I still have the same emotions towards things that I might not have in a few years.

Also, just these last two weeks I'm starting to think that I'm actually rather smart.
I used to get people telling me how smart I was and I'd be embarrassed about it but now I actually take it as a compliment. Theres nothing wrong with being smart.

So yes, about the journal, since it's just the beginning of my 2 weeks holiday I really want to go to the shops near the beach and buy one. On saturday - tomorrow - I shall go and do that.

I really enjoy writing long blogs, I want to do this more often. It takes some weights off my shoulders.
I love how I can write what I'm thinking, it really does help me relax.

I think I'm going to have an early night tonight.

Ah, yes.

Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment