Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dude.

Last night was Crazy!
First off I went to town with Desiree and Kayla, it wasn't very busy at all, to kill time.
Then we ended off bussing back to some guy desiree knew and stayed at his for a bit and had drinks there then we finally started walking to this Jack guys house for a gig after party, dude so many people were there and desiree told me that some chick got the end of her finger cut off from it getting a door slammed on it, or something like that.
I saw some people I hadn't seen in quite awhile,
Talked to a fair amount of randoms hah.
Met some really nice people who were so funny haha.
Some creepy huge gay guy touched me and all this crap happend then some chick i had met last night was saying I could tell the cops but it wasnt as bad as that makes it sound, I hope I never see him again, ugh.

OH, and pretty much the whole of last night/morning I went around telling the guy I like that I thought he was gorgeous as and i'm pretty sure I said something like he was the only one that could touch my boobs, I have no clue what I was thinking.

Oh well, you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment