Friday, November 19, 2010

Time Flies

Wow, just the other day I had been wondering how long its been since I last updated this blog and gosh its been a while and so much has happend to me since August 27th.

I've met a big group of new people, i've had a boyfriend, which turned into an ex boyfriend haha.
I feel like i've become more confident in talking to people i'm still getting to know or have just met. Which is a major brake through for me! since i'm not the most confident person out there :)
Also on the topic of confidence, when I talk to a guy i've just met I usually stay quite but within these couple of months past the end of August I swear i've flourished in that department. It's actually so easy to talk to them! As long as their willing to talk to you in return hah.

I actually feel really good right now.

I just finished the book 'Before I fell' by Lauren Oliver. It was such a fantastic book and I feel like I have somehow accomplished something just by reading it.

Also when I see something or get asked to join in for something during school or just with my friends I usually hesitate and just say NO. But These past two, three months now I keep saying to myself, mentally of-course, 'You only live once.' which actually encourages me to do more things so I wont regret not doing anything while im still young and finding my place on this planet.

I think that's all I'm going to write for now, I dont really think theres much more to say at this point in time.

But i'm sure, for once, that I can actually say i'm quietly happy with how things are apart from one thing in particular. But other than that.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment